VEGA Testing is a fast, effective and non-invasive form of testing.
You should not be VEGA Tested if:
1) You are pregnant
2) You have severe heart arrhythmia or blockages
3) You have a pacemaker
4) You have labile circulation or a weak heart
Prior to VEGA Testing you should:
1) Not wear makeup or moisturisers to the test.
2) Not put on any creams, lotions, oils or nail polish on your feet/hands for the 3 days prior to the test.
3) Not wear nylon pantyhose to the test.
4) Not drink coffee or tea less than 2 hours before the test.
5) Not eat less than 1 hour before the test (unless diabetic).
INFORMED CONSENT FOR NATUROPATHIC CONSULTATION WITH PETER BALOGH
I consent to consultation with Peter Balogh and understand it may include the prescription of remedies.
I have, following consultation, consideration and discussion, agreed to undergo this therapy. I am fully aware that the services I wish to receive are those of a holistic nature and do not serve as a substitute for professional medical advice, examination, diagnosis or treatment.
I acknowledge I have given my personal details for the holistic providers use. I understand that my information is protected and I give my consent for Peter Balogh to store and use my details. I understand that if I have been untruthful with my details or have failed to give enough relevant information any treatment could be adversely affected.
The therapist and or the VEGA Test does not claim to cure or to diagnose any medical condition in the same regard as a physician, as their opinion is that of a holistic, complementary and alternative therapist and their professional opinions, advice, examinations and recommendations do NOT constitute the medical advice of a doctor/physician.