Fusion Health Allergy Tablets
- Allergic rhinitis
- Eczema (dermatitis)
- Urticaria (hives)
- Immune modulation
- Healthy liver function
- Tonifies Lung Qi
Fusion® Allergy may assist with mild to moderate allergic reactions. Common symptoms include sneezing, watery nasal discharge, itchy and dry eyes, nose and throat, and itchy, inflamed skin.
Directions for use:
- Allergy: Take 2-3 tablets 1-3 times daily.
- Child 6-12 years: Take 1-2 tablets 1-3 daily.
- Child 2-6 years: Take ½-1 tablet 1-3 times daily. Tablet must be crushed and mixed with syrup or honey.
- For all ages, an extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised.
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
- Bupleurum falcatum 650 mg
- Pinellia ternata 450 m
- Zingiber officinale (Ginger) 375 mg
- Panax Ginseng (Korean Ginseng) 275 mg
- Scutellaria baicalensis (Baical Skullcap) 275 mg
- Ziziphus jujuba 275 mg
- Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice) 200 mg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.