Fusion Health Cough Lung Tonic
Relieves coughs & supports lung health
Ease coughing, clear mucous congestion and soothe the airways with Cough Lung Tonic™, specially formulated to address both productive and non-productive coughs.
Features and benefits
Relieves coughs and spasms associated with colds, flu, bronchitis and other upper respiratory tract infections.
Contains expectorant herbs traditionally used to help clear mucus from the lungs, dissolve and clear phlegm and relieve bronchial congestion.
Also helps relieve dry, hacking coughs, ease spasmodic coughing spells, and soothe the bronchial airways.
Specially formulated according to the principles of traditional Chinese medicine to help maintain Lung health and support respiratory function.
Immune-supporting formula to help fight upper respiratory infections and aid recuperation.
For best results, we recommend combining Cough Lung Tonic with Fusion® Cold & Flu to help reduce the severity and duration of cold and flu symptoms, or Astra 8™ Immune Tonic to boost resistance to infection and promote recovery.
How it works:
In traditional Chinese medicine, the Lung organ-meridian system encompasses not just the lungs themselves but also the sinuses, throat, mouth and skin. Together, these tissues play a vital role in immunity by helping to disperse Defensive Qi (a specific form of vital energy or Qi that helps you fend off disease) throughout your body.
According to Chinese philosophy, it is natural for the Lung Qi to disperse in a descending direction. However, when you’re affected by an upper respiratory infection such as a cold, flu or bronchitis, your Lung Qi may accumulate and eventually move upwards instead of downwards, triggering a cough.
Fusion Health Cough Lung Tonic™ contains the Chinese herbs Pinellia, which has traditionally been used to promote the descent of Lung Qi and Balloon Flower, which aids its dispersion in the body.
Also present are a synergistic blend of Chinese and Western herbs that have traditionally been used to relieve both wet and dry coughs and promote the expulsion of mucus, including Aster, Licorice, Elecampane and White Horehound.
- Take 2-3 tablets 1-3 times daily.
- Child 6-12 yrs: Take 1-2 tablets 1-3 times daily.
- Child 2-6 yrs: Take ½-1 tablet 1-3 times daily
- Tablet must be crushed and mixed with syrup or honey.
- For all ages, an extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
- Inula helenium (Elecampane) root 500mg.
- Marrubium vulgare (White Horehound) herb 470mg.
- Pinellia ternate rhizome 450mg.
- Aster tataricus root & rhizome 300mg.
- Houttuynia cordata herb 300mg.
- Platycodon grandiflorus root 300mg.
- Stemona japonica root 280mg.
- Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice) root & stolen190mg.
- Plus Thyme Oil 100%10mg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.