Fusion Health Ginkgo 6000
Enhance circulation & help improve memory.
Fusion Health Ginkgo 6000 is a high potency standardised 6000mg extract of Ginkgo biloba, a well known and respected Chinese herb.
Scientific research demonstrates that standardised Ginkgo biloba extract may enhance cerebral (brain) and peripheral (limbs) circulation. It may also assist in the management of mild tinnitus and reduced walking tolerance of age-related and vascular origin.
Through its action on the circulatory system Fusion Health Ginkgo 6000 may also improve mental performance, memory, concentration and learning.
It contains antioxidants and promotes healthy ageing.
- Enhances cerebral & peripheral circulation.
- Improves mental performance, memory, concentration & learning.
- Contains antioxidants.
- Promotes healthy ageing.
Assists in the management of:
- Mild dizziness.
- Mild tinnitus (ringing in the ears).
- Walking intolerance.
- Cold hands and feet.
- Take 1 tablet once daily.
- An extra dose may be taken to enhace results or as professionally advised.
Use only as directed. Always read the label. If symptoms persist, consult a healthcare practitioner. During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
- Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo) 6000 mg equiv. to Ginkgo flavonoglycosides 28.8 mg.
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.