Fusion Health Hair Tonic
Promotes healthy hair growth and condition
Concerned that your hair is falling out, getting thinner, or is dull, brittle and prone to split ends?
Indications, features and benefits.
- Combines Phytofol® with other ingredients traditionally used to promote healthy hair growth.
- May aid in the management of alopecia (hair loss) and general thinning of the hair.
- Contains herbs traditionally used to address poor or declining hair condition (including hair thinning, premature greying, split ends, and dull, weak or brittle hair) and to help restore hair strength, volume (thickness), shine and colour.
- Suitable for men, women and children over the age of 2 years.
- Visible results are possible within 2-4 months, but may vary depending on the original degree of hair loss, condition of the hair, and/or underlying cause of hair loss.
How it works
- In Chinese medicine hair growth and development is regulated by the Kidney and Liver organ-meridian systems, with Kidney Essence (also known as Jing) promoting hair growth, and Liver Blood directing nourishment to the hair follicles and scalp.
- Low levels of either Jing or Liver Blood may cause hair loss (including alopecia areata and both male and female pattern baldness), and/or cause the hair to become dry, brittle, or prematurely grey.
- Fusion® Health Hair Tonic contains herbs such as Dong quai, Peony and Rehmannia, which have traditionally been used to support, nourish and invigorate these systems, revitalising the scalp and hair follicles, and promoting healthy hair growth.
- In addition, our exclusive, proprietary ingredient Phytofol®, a standardised extract of the Chinese herb Fallopia multiflora, helps regenerate and revitalise resting hair follicles to increase the number of hairs in the growth phase of the hair growth cycle. It may also help lower levels of the hormone dihydrotestosterone (DHT; excessive quantities of which can lead to male and female pattern baldness by causing the hair follicles to shrivel or atrophy) and increase hair follicle pigment (melanin) to promote normal hair colour and help inhibit premature greying.
- Take 2 capsules once or twice daily.
- Child (6-12yrs): Take 1 capsule once or twice daily.
- Maintenance: Take 1 or 2 capsules daily.
- An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each vegetable capsule contains extracts equivalent to dry:
- Fallopia multiflora (Phytofol®) root 1g (1000mg).
- Paeonia lactiflora root 700mg.
- Rehmannia glutinosa root 500mg.
- Angelica polymorpha (Dong Quai) root 425mg.
- Cuscuta hygrophilae seed 425mg.
- Cullen corylifolium (Psoralea) fruit 425mg.
- Ligusticum wallichii root 350mg.
- Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice) root & stolon 175mg.
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians