Fusion Health Probiotic Advanced
Dairy free clinically-tested probiotic strains
- Promotes gastrointestinal health.
- Helps maintain the integrity of the gut lining.
- May reduce bloating and flatulence.
- Inhibits ‘bad’ bacteria in the gut.
- Benefits immune function.
- Dairy free.
- Refrigerated to maintain potency.
It’s the probiotic strain that matters.
Sometimes referred to as ‘friendly’ bacteria, your intestinal microflora play many important roles in your body, including enhancing gut motility (helping propel food and waste through the gastrointestinal tract), stimulating the immune system, and helping to prevent disease-causing microorganisms from gaining a foothold in your body. Only certain strains of probiotic are capable of increasing the population of friendly bacteria and providing specific health benefits.
Each strain in Fusion® Health Probiotic Advanced is carefully selected and labeled for verification and safety purposes, as different strains of even the same species of bacteria may produce very different effects or none at all. Furthermore, Fusion® Health probiotic strains are highly resistant to environmental factors in the gut including stomach acid, bile salts and digestive enzymes, which maximises their survival rate and capacity to colonise the intestines. Fusion® Health Probiotic Advanced contains clinically tested HOWARU® HN019 & HN001, and FloraFIT® Bl-04 strains and other strains extensively evidenced through in-vivo and in-vitro studies.
Directions for use
- Adults & Children: Take 1 capsule daily, with a meal.
- For children 2-6 yrs, capsule contents must be emptied and mixed with food.
- Children under 2 yrs take only as professionally advised.
- An extra dose may be taken to enhance results.
- Use only as directed. Always read the label. If symptoms persist, consult a healthcare professional.
Each vegetable capsule contains the following ‘friendly’ bacteria:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (FloraFIT® La-14) 12 billion colony-forming units (CFU).
- Lactobacillus plantarum (FloraFIT® Lp-115) 7 billion CFU.
- Bifidobacterium animalis ssp lactis (HOWARU® HN019) 4 billion CFU.
- Bifidobacterium animalis ssp lactis (FloraFIT® Bl-04) 3 billion CFU.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HOWARU® HN001) 2 billion CFU.
- Total CFU count 30 billion.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (FloraFIT® Lr-32) 2 billion CFU.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. NO articial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.