Fusion Health Stress & Anxiety
Improves stress resistance & helps relieve mild anxiety
Natural, non-habit forming relief from tension, worry, mild anxiety, fatigue, poor concentration and other symptoms of stress.
Features and benefits
- Beneficial during periods of intense stress such as work pressure, exam time, or quitting smoking.
- Contains OciBest®, a standardised, clinically-tested extract of Holy Basil (sometimes referred to as Sacred Basil or Tulsi) that has been shown to have significant benefits in the management of stress symptoms, including fatigue, sleep disturbance and forgetfulness.
- Also contains other herbs traditionally used to improve stress adaptation, energy and mental focus, and reduce symptoms of stress and worry, including mild anxiety, tension, nervousness, irritability, restlessness, fatigue, sleep disturbances, forgetfulness and poor concentration.
- If nervousness, mild anxiety or stress are interfering with your sleep, we recommend taking Fusion® Sleep formula in conjunction with Stress & Anxiety.
- When stress symptoms are accompanied by digestive discomfort, consider taking Fusion® Reflux & Indigestion or Fusion® Irritable Bowel Syndrome alongside Fusion®Stress & Anxiety
How it works
Fusion® Stress & Anxiety contains OciBest®, a standardised extract of the Ayurvedic herb Holy Basil. In a clinical study involving people who reported feeling stressed, taking OciBest® in doses equivalent to four Stress & Anxiety tablets per day for six weeks was shown to reduce stress symptoms 1.6 times more effectively than taking a placebo supplement, and to be particularly effective for the relief of symptoms such as forgetfulness, sleeping difficulties and feeling exhausted1.
The Ayurvedic herb Withania is also present in this formula, and has traditionally been used as a tonic herb (rasayana) to enhance physical and mental health, increase energy, and improve resistance to stress.
In TCM, symptoms of stress and worry are commonly associated with disturbances in the flow of Qi(the life force that flows through the body) or Shen (the energetic force that encompasses the mind, spirit and conscious awareness, and which resides in the Heart organ-meridian system).
In a vicious cycle, instability or agitation of the Shen can be induced by physical stress, mental pressure or intense emotions, and may also lead to the same symptoms, often manifesting as mild anxiety, nervousness, irritability or insomnia.
The Chinese herbs in Fusion® Stress & Anxiety work together to stabilise Shen, calm the mind and spirit, regulate the Qi, and quieten the Heart organ-meridian system to reduce stress and mild anxiety, improve energy and mental function, promote restful sleep and ease nervous indigestion and other digestive difficulties associated with stress.
1. 1. Saxena RC, et al. Efficacy of an extract of Ocimum tenuiflorum (OciBest) in the management of general stress: a double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine 2012; 894509:1-7.
Directions for use:
- Dosage (as per label).
- Take 1-2 tablets once or twice daily.
- Child 6-12yrs: Take ½-1 tablet once or twice daily.
- Child under 6yrs: Take as professionally advised.
- An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Other cautions and contraindications (when applicable).
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
|Ingredients||whole plant||3g (3000mg)|
|equiv. to Hydroxychavicol glucoside.||(Ociglycoside-1)||330mcg|
|Withania somnifera (Indian Ginseng)||root||1.25g (1250mg)|
|Magnolia officinalis||stem bark||1g (1000mg)|
|equiv. to honokiol 11.25mg & magnolol||7.5mg|
|Citrus reticulata (Citrus peel)||fruit peel||350mg|
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Available in 30, 60 and 120 tablet sizes.