Fusion Health Stress B Multi
Relieves mental tiredness and nervous tension.
High potency anti-stress formula with B-group vitamins, Green Tea and alpha-Lipoic acid.
Features and benefits
- Specially formulated to relieve symptoms of stress, nervous tension and mild anxiety without causing drowsiness, and to improve the ability to cope with stress.
- Helps energise the body and mind, improve alertness and address physical fatigue, mental tiredness and poor concentration.
- Contains a therapeutic dose of Green Tea standardised for its content of theanine, a unique amino acid with relaxing, anti-stress properties.
- Specially formulated to meet the needs of active people leading busy lives.
How it works
Among other functions, the B-group vitamins (which include biotin and folic acid) are involved in maintaining healthy nervous system function and energy production.
For example, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) is required for the production of many neurotransmitters (brain chemicals that transmit signals from one part of the nervous system to another) including serotonin, which is sometimes referred to as one of the body’s ‘feel good’ chemicals.
Similarly, pantothenic acid (also known as vitamin B5) is required for the healthy functioning of the adrenal glands, and their production of some of the hormones that enable us to cope with stress.
Fusion® Stress B Multi Advanced combines therapeutic levels of these and other members of the B-complex group of vitamins with a high-potency dose of Green Tea (9,100 mg) standardised for its content of an amino acid called theanine.
In a scientific study1, healthy young people took either 50 mg of theanine (equivalent to two Fusion® Stress B Multi Advanced tablets) or a placebo. Over the following couple of hours, brain wave measurements showed that the brains of those who had taken theanine experienced increased levels of alpha-wave activity, indicating increased feelings of relaxation and mental alertness.
In addition to improving alertness, theanine also improves the ability to focus the attention (perhaps by helping to blocking out distracting information or stimuli) and increases the accuracy with which tasks are completed1.
Together, the ingredients in Fusion® Stress B Multi Advanced help to improve resistance to stress, energise the body and mind, and relieve symptoms of stress, nervous tension, mild anxiety, and poor concentration, without causing drowsiness.
1. 1. Nobre AC, et al. L-theanine, a natural constituent in tea, and its effect on mental state. Asia Pac J Clin Nutr 2008,17(S1):167-8.
Directions for use:
- Take 1-2 tablets once daily with food.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- WARNING – this product contains pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), which may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long time. Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each tablet contains extract equivalent to dry:
|Camellia sinensis||(Green Tea) dry leaf||9100mg (equiv. to Theanine 25mg)|
- Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 100mg.
- Riboflavine (Vitamin B2) 50mg.
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 150mg.
- Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5) 110mg equiv. to pantothenic acid 99mg.
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 75mg equiv. to pyridoxine 61.7mg.
- Folic acid 150mcg.
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 150mcg.
- Biotin 150mcg.
- Choline bitartrate 100mg.
- Inositol 100mg.
- R,S-alpha Lipoic acid 50mg.
Contains caffeine 3.4mg from Green Tea.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Available in 30 or 60 tablet size.