Why VEGA Test?
VEGA Testing is remarkably useful in health problems for which the cause is unknown, if there are many health problems, there has been a recurring health problem or a problem that is not responding to treatment, or any situation that involves a seemingly complicated or vague symptom picture.
With the information provided by VEGA testing, our practitioner can gain insight into the nature and location of the patient’s condition as a basis for effective treatment.
VEGA testing can be used to monitor the progress that a patient is making, without having to repeat laboratory tests to ascertain developments in the health status.
With VEGA Testing, the practitioner cannot diagnose medical disease states as these are based on the changes of the morphology or organs and tissues. The VEGA practitioner tests and evaluates energy and energetic disturbances.
Used in conjunction with Live Blood Analysis, the practitioner may gain a complete overview of your structural and energetic health picture.
You should not be VEGA Tested if:
- You are pregnant
- You have severe heart arrhythmia or blockages
- You have a pacemaker
- You have labile circulation or a weak heart
Prior to VEGA Testing you should:
- Not wear makeup or moisturisers to the test.
- Not put on any creams, lotions, oils or nail polish on your feet/hands for the 3 days prior to the test.
- Not wear nylon pantyhose to the test.
- Not drink coffee or tea less than 2 hours before the test.
- Not eat less than 1 hour before the test (unless diabetic).
- Drink plenty of water on the day of your test.
“The information and advice provided by the Practitioners at Go Vita Tanunda is not intended as a substitute for medical advice. Any person suffering from conditions requiring medical attention, or who have symptoms that concern them, should consult their GP.
Our services are ideal for the individual who is proactive and prevention minded.
The Outcome Is to Bring the Body into Optimal Balance”